Have spare time and plenty of energy? No? Well,
Network Activities & Scheduling
DSO Monthly Meeting
A meeting on the last Saturday of every month, where sabbatical officers, disabled students’ officers and student activists from across the county meet via Zoom to discuss both the issues disabled students face and how to address them collectively.
- February 27th, 4:30 – 6:30pm | Facebook Event
- March 27th, 4:30 – 6:30pm | Facebook Event
- April 24th, 4:30 – 6:30pm | Facebook Event
Do you want to discuss and/or listen to a topic that impacts you as a disabled student? Disabled Students UK hosts a weekly podcast centering the voice and experiences of disabled students. Any disabled student currently studying in the UK can get involved by participating in an episode or suggesting a topic to discuss – submitted via the form or by emailing [email protected].
To launch March 2021.
This is a weekly event on Twitter where we ask a big question every Thursday at 6pm and where disabled students can reply sharing their thoughts:
- Q1: What does the term “Reasonable Adjustments” mean to you?
- The OfS/Policy Connect webinar on monday